II BOND FLYASH
- II BOND Flyash is sourced from state of art thermal power plants – quality tested and packed as per requirements.
- We are supplying quality assured classified and non-classified flyash in accordance to the international standards like ASTM C 618, BS En 450 Category N and BS 3892 Part1.
- Chemically Flyash is a pozzolan when mixed with lime, it combines to form cementitious compound.
Important Characteristics & Advantages of “FLYASH”
- Concrete containing Flyash becomes stronger, more durable and more resistant to chemical attack.
- Mechanically flyash particles are small, they effectively fill voids. Because of its hardness and roundness, it creates a “ball bearing” effect that allows concrete to be produced using less water. Both characteristics contribute to enhanced concrete workability and durability.
- Flyash use creates significant benefits for our environment. Flyash use conserves natural resources and avoids landfill disposal of ash products.
- Furthermore Flyash use partially displaces production of other concrete ingredients, resulting in significant energy savings, reduces fast consumption of natural resources and reduction in greenhouse gas emission.
Specifications: Detail Specs Will Be Given In PDS And Will Be Provided Only On Request Through E-Mail.
1. 1.4 MT Jumbo Bags
2. Jungle Wood Pallets
3. Pine Wood Pallets
- BENADRILL® (Drilling Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL® (Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFFIX® (Foundry Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPELL® (Iop Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPEN® (Pencil Grade Bentonite)
- BENASULF® (Fertilizer Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFEED® (Animal Feed Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC® (Paper Grade Bentonite)
- BENAEARTH® (Earthing Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL-HIGH® (High Yield Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC-HIGH® (Higher Grade Bentonite For Paper Industry)
- BENA-GCL (Geo Synthetic Clay Liner Bentonite)
- BENAPET (Bentonite Clumping Petlitter)