● Pencil Grade Bentonite
BENAPEN® is specially designed bentonite for pencil industry as lead binder. The effective ingredient of BENAPEN® is an aluminium-hydro-silicate clay mineral (montmorillonite). BENAPEN® is having good binding property, which makes this material the most suitable product for pencil manufacturing.
Important Characteristics & Advantages of “BENAPEN®”
- High Water Absorption
- Large Surface Area
- Fast Bond Development: Quick Binding Properties
- High Shear & Compressive Strength: Provides shape and strength to pencil leads.
- Excellent Thermal Stability: High pencil lead quality and low clay usage
- Best Green Strength, Gel strength and Dry strength Properties: Minimum rejections in process.
Specifications: Detail Specs Will Be Given In PDS And Will Be Provided Only On Request Through E-Mail.
1. 25 KG Paper Bags
2. 25 KG HDPE Bags
3. 50 KG HDPE Bags
4. 1 MT Jumbo Bags
5. 1.2 MT Jumbo Bags
6. 1.25 MT Jumbo Bags
7. Jungle Wood Pallets
8. Pine Wood Pallets
- BENADRILL® (Drilling Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL® (Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFFIX® (Foundry Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPELL® (Iop Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPEN® (Pencil Grade Bentonite)
- BENASULF® (Fertilizer Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFEED® (Animal Feed Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC® (Paper Grade Bentonite)
- BENAEARTH® (Earthing Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL-HIGH® (High Yield Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC-HIGH® (Higher Grade Bentonite For Paper Industry)
- BENA-GCL (Geo Synthetic Clay Liner Bentonite)
- BENAPET (Bentonite Clumping Petlitter)