- IRIS BLEACHCLAY is a high quality activated clay which is designed to meet the requirements of oil refining industries.
- IRIS BLEACHCLAY is processed from high Quality Bentonite mined and processed in northwest part of Gujarat in India.
- IRIS BLEACHCLAY offers superior performance with regard to bleaching efficiency, filtration rate & oil retention.
- With strong decolouring ability and good adsorption, IRIS BLEACHCLAY can separate matters, such as pigment, colloid, impurity, dram heavy metal in lipid which can cause oxidant and activator toxic.
- IRIS BLEACHCLAY is processed in an extremely controlled condition processed to give final product with purity and integrity.
- Excellent Bleaching Efficiency.
- Large surface area.
- Unique & Uniform particle size distribution.
- High Adsorption properties.
- Less free Acidity.
- Free Flowing Nature.
- Light Bulk density.
- Refining of Edible animal and vegetable oils. It can be used for de-colorization and purification. Can remove harmful pigment, Alfa-toxins, phosphatide, saponin, colloid, and other harmful ingredients from oil to make it high-grade edible oil.
- De-colorization and refinement of edible animal and vegetable oil for industrial purpose.
- In petroleum industry, it’s used for de-colorization, refinement, purification of minerals (such as diesel, kerosene, gasoline, grease, paraffin wax, white oil ,lubricating oil, etc.).
- Recycling and regeneration of industrial waste oil (mineral oil like machine oil and lubricating oil).
- De-colorization and refinement of resins.
- De-colorization and refinement of poly-ether.
Key Benifits Of “IRIS BLEACHCLAY”:
- Excellent Decoloration of oil.
- No color reversions.
- Excellent filter properties and Fast Oil Filtration.
- Least Oil Retention.
- Significant chlorophyll reduction.
- Minimize rise of free fatty acid during bleaching and Deodorization
- Easy Handling.
- Products specification as per customer specific requirement can be designed to achieve best performance against each end use.
Specifications:Detail Specs Will Be Given In PDS And Will Be Provided Only On Request Through E-Mail click here.
1. 25 KG Paper Bags
2. 25 KG HDPE Bags
3. 50 KG HDPE Bags
4. 1 MT Jumbo Bags
5. Jungle Wood Pallets
6. Pine Wood Pallets
- BENADRILL® (Drilling Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL® (Civil Engineering Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFFIX® (Foundry Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPELL® (Iop Grade Bentonite)
- BENAPEN® (Pencil Grade Bentonite)
- BENASULF® (Fertilizer Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFEED® (Animal Feed Grade Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC® (Paper Grade Bentonite)
- BENAEARTH® (Earthing Grade Bentonite)
- BENAGEL-HIGH® (High Yield Bentonite)
- BENAFLOC-HIGH® (Higher Grade Bentonite For Paper Industry)
- BENA-GCL (Geo Synthetic Clay Liner Bentonite)
- BENAPET (Bentonite Clumping Petlitter)